Your mission, vision, and strategic OKRs act as a "north star" for decisions made at every level of the organization. Your company homepage in Koan is the perfect place to keep them out in front of your team.
Learn more about creating your company homepage here and follow the steps in this article to add your company OKRs.
A note to our customers who added OKRs/goals to the company page before July 17
We have migrated your objectives so that your company page remains intact. We did not migrate your key results automatically because it will change the experience. If you wish to promote your key results also, simply follow the steps below. Reach out to email@example.com or click the green intercom bubble inside the Koan app, if you have any questions.
A few important details to get us started
- Only organization admins can add OKRs to the company homepage
- If you promote an existing OKR because it is assigned to a team, leads and contributors can edit the OKR and members of the associated team can add or edit leads and contributors
- Key results that are linked to the OKR will not automatically show at the top level on the company homepage. They will be nested under the “Other Goals” section. In order to give you the most flexibility and fine-grain control of what appears in full view on your homepage, we let you add key results separately to the top-level (aka, visible without another click) as desired.
- OKRs that are created from the company homepage itself can be created without having a team assigned, lead, and/or contributor assigned -- allowing you to get your homepage ready even if you are still finalizing all of your OKRs across the rest of the company. If you want to be sure those accountable for these OKRs are providing ratings and/or they are included in the reflection prompt, be sure to assign teams and leads/contributors.
Promoting existing OKRs to live on the company homepage
- Find the existing OKRs (and/or key results) you want to promote to live on the company homepage or create them. This can be from the All goals page or your specific team page.
- Hover to expose the edit button
- Select “Promote to company goal”
Note: If you demote a key result, it will revert to being listed under “other key results” on the homepage.