Welcome to Koan! We’re thrilled to have your team on board, and we love your feedback. If you have any questions, ideas or just want to say Hi!, you can reach us any time at email@example.com or directly in Intercom.
Now, You might be asking yourself, "What did I just sign up for?"
We've researched and interviewed top leaders from various industries and discovered an obvious but important pattern. High-performing teams have a small set of core behaviors they perform regularly in order to gain mastery and excellence.
- Setting good goals and updating confidence and metrics regularly
- Communicating progress, priorities and problems
- Getting regular feedback from your manager and peers
We've built Koan to help companies create a consistent pattern of these behaviors. Now, you might be wondering, "If, I'm already doing these things, why should I adopt another tool like Koan?"
Glad you asked! 😀
Why should you use Koan?
- Koan allows you to break away from your dreaded Goals spreadsheet and lets your entire organization review team confidence, metrics, and other important status indicators.
- With Koan, you don't have to keep nagging your team to complete their weekly status report. We'll notify everyone on the team when they need to perform an action, and about important changes like updates to deadlines.
- Koan helps foster a positive team culture by encouraging positive feedback directly between team members and managers in the context of the work and the companies most important goals.
We're excited to have you try out Koan. We push out new updates and improvements every week, and we love hearing from you. Please reach out if you have any questions!
Ready to learn the basics of using Koan?